The Library aims to:
- Select, acquire and disseminate properly and administer effectively the material necessary so that it can support the educational or other activities of T.E.I.
- Compile and offer bibliographic information according to the needs of its patrons in all fields of knowledge.
- Research constantly and further its patrons’ needs based on the rapid technology developments, but also their application to the Library services.
- Keep informed of developments in Library and Information Sciences, but also to apply those developments in a proper manner to better and more effectively serve its patrons with the use of appropriate equipment
- Apply national and international standards so that its services are harmonized with those of libraries in Greece and abroad
- Administer effectively its financial resources, but also to secure the necessary scientific personnel that will staff the Library in order to support the current and future needs that arise in connection to the services offered.